Monday, November 8, 2010

Polish-Crazed.

I've been nail polish crazy for the past few days, so I decided to make a list of the polishes that I want. Even though I'm always extremely lazy to re-do my nails regardless of how ridiculous chipped they are, but it doesn't stop me from wanting my nails to be covered in all these beautiful colors. I'm not a fan of super girly or neon colors, and my narcissistic self believes that my selection of nail colors always fall under the category of being chic.

Luckily, one of my best features are my hands, and I'm not being conceited here because I get compliments every time I go to a nail salon. My mom also suggested once that I should become a hand model, and my dad used to always say "you have the perfect beautiful hands for a pianist, but you failed". I also have this nail OCD where I'm constantly starring at my nails and picking flaws, they just need to be in a perfect shape and all corners/lengths have to be the same. Which is why I always carry a nail filer with me and I just file away whenever I get the chance.

Oh yeah, I also don't like nail art, especially the ones that involve endless rhinestones/crystals/bow ties/flowers. I like my nails in one simple solid shade (or classic french), perfectly filed, and without the shimmer.

How am I going to do my dishes with all these things on my nails ?

1. OPI Kreme de la Kremlin.
I originally wanted the Chanel 491 Rose Confidentiel, but then I found the OPI dupe. I don't see why I should spend $30 on the Chanel one, and I've always been a fan of OPI. In fact I only buy OPI polishes :] I've always loved dusty rosey colors, and I liked this one the most out of all the similar swatches.

2. RBL Bruised.


I'm interested in trying a reddish brown shade, perfect for the cold seasons. I've never used RBL since I'm a polish noob, but the reviews seem to be great and its price is up there with designer brands.

3. RBL Grunge

I think this might just be the exact gray-taupe color I've been searching for, especially because time and time again I kept on picking up ones that are just too purple.

4. LancĂ´me Le Gris L'Wren.

This one is actually more blue than gray, the picture doesn't do the shade much justice. However, I'm not too sure about the metallic part. Which leads me to...
5. YSL Stormy Grey
I like, but only the nails.


2 comments:

  1. I was excited you posted after reading your previous post. After reading... nails.... Lols I feel gay for reading this post. More sarcasm and comparisons and bitchyness please. Lol

    ReplyDelete