Saturday, October 2, 2010

So Long, Slut !

Every friday night my boyfriend and I have Jersey Shore night, since neither of us ever watch it on Thursdays. Last night we watched the epic episode featuring the ownage of the Staten Island doorknob, and we loved every single moment of it. Angelina finally gets put into her place after talking soooooo much shit the entire season. When you can turn a whole household against you, then it's really your problem, not theirs. Usually it's girls vs. girls, but when the guys don't even like you then it's about time you get a reality check and learn that there's something wrong with you.

Anyways, the fight between Snookie&the Whore wasn't as good as I expected, there weren't much going on except for hair pulling and just them two all tangled up together. Snookie should've just punched her in the face when she walked over to her instead of whatever she was doing that I couldn't really see. It definitely would've been more enjoyable if JWoww was the one doing the beating, because Snookie didn't really have an upper hand. Especially during round 2 when the wild boar charged at her at full force. I still loved the part where Snookie picked up the bowl of pebbles though, that was so cute! Honestly if I was Angelina, I would never show my face again after this episode aired because it's pure embarrassment. But then again, the girl has no shame..She needs stop screaming about everyone being fake because she's the most two-faced bitch on the show, and the only people who can be considered fake are Ronnie&Sammie a.k.a the roid-rage gorilla and the mentally challenged doormat. Silly Angelina, did you really think these two would back you up? Sammie isn't the "sweetest" bitch you'll ever meet, she's actually the dumbest. And for Ronnie, unless you are sucking his dick and letting him tongue others then come home to you at night, he's not gonna do shit for you.
Yay, the first picture I made for my blog!

Hope we never see you again, thank God they replaced you for season 3.

2 comments:

  1. I love the creative pic hahas. whore much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope she is crying on her way home i know she was

    ReplyDelete