Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thank You, Japanese Erotic Industry.

Yesterday while I was looking for a good picture of Sora Aoi as the ending of my first entry, I came across this:
My initial reaction was "OMFG SHE'S SOOOO FUCKING GORGEOUS WTF!" Therefore I just had to find out who she was. Turned out her name is Tina Yuzuki/Rio, and she's an AV idol also. Now I'm completely obsessed about her because she's prettier than 98% of the girls I know. I'm seriously having a hard time thinking of any girls I've seen that can even compare to her.
 Name: Tina Yuzuki/Rio 柚木ティナ
Birthday:  October 29, 1986 (only 23!)
Ethnicity: Japanese&Portuguese

I am extremely envious of the male AV actors who had the chance to get it on with her, and if it wasn't for their occupation they'll probably never be able to score a girl like this in real life.

On the other hand, asian girls in New York seriously need to step up their game. Where are all the beautiful girls at? All I've seen in the club pictures on Facebook are these busted ass whales in tight skimpy dresses. It's really rare to find a pretty girl in those albums, even the ones with 10 lbs of makeup on. Also, these ogres need to stop trying to play hard to get when everyone knows they are closet-whores. Who are you trying to fool ? There's a difference between having self-respect vs. just playing games because you think you are hot when you are not. It's a shame that almost all the Japanese AV idols are better looking than the girls in the city, they kind of make me wonder if some of the girls here are actually men all along.


I also want to talk about the one thing I want to get for Christmas this year:
 Disposable Vagina in a can.

I was kidding about the Christmas part, but I do want to get one because I think it's one of the coolest things ever. Plus, it's pink.

I noticed that my entry is more male-friendly, so here's a something for any girls who are reading this:



5 comments:

  1. what is that disposable vagina in a can made of? looks like watermelon

    ReplyDelete
  2. so which came first the fleshlight or that thing? lol. I like you're interests in Japanese AV models.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh fail ^your* -___-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Word shes banging. =)

    ReplyDelete